Plastica not only sells a vast array of water treatment, they also offer a non-chemical approach for those seeking something more natural and environmentally-friendly way to santise their swimming pool. Salt systems will save you money on chemicals, are kinder to skin and eyes – there is just the initial outlay for the kit. The salt concentration is very similar to human tears so it doesn’t sting, plus there are no chemical fumes. Plastica have two models to offer the trade. The Resilience E Natural Salt Chlorinator is a simple all-in-one salt system. It uses a very low concentration of salt and convert it into free chlorine that destroys algae and bacteria in pools. Once the algae and bacteria are destroyed it converts back to salt.
• Simplest installation in the market
• Designed to work with variable speed pumps
• Bi-directional flow sensor
• Double “low flow” protection
• Full range input voltage 110-220 Vac
• Built in salinity and water temperature sensors
• Replaceable electrolysis cartridge Plastica also offers the Zelia Salt Chlorinator.
Zelia’s compact and light salt electrolyser is fitted with a transparent cell whose colour varies according to salinity and water temperature of the pool. So it is easy for the operator to notice an immediate difference in water quality. Fitted with full titanium plates the unit is compact, it self- cleans the cell by polarity reversal, plus it has an integrated flow detection for heightened safety.
• Colour changing cell according to pool water salinity
• 3 sizes suitable for pools up to 25m3, 50m3 and 75m3
• Simple installation, easy connection
• Packed with smart features
• Eight output modes
• Robust, self-cleaning cell
• Integral flow-switch
• Titanium plates and an inbuilt flow sensor for enhanced security
Both models are available in three sizes to suit pool water volume and Plastica also sell the salt by 25kg bag.
Order online at: www.plasticapools.net