Entries for the 2016 UK Pool & Spa Awards are now open, with some outstanding entries already looking to raise the pool and spa industry bar.
Whether it’s a top notch residential pool refurbishment, a unique swim spa installation, or you simply want to shout about the success of your team – there’s an award category for everybody in this year’s competition.
Continually growing and improving, there are now 26 award-winning opportunities in the UK Pool & Spa Awards, across all sectors of water leisure.
By entering the competition, you will automatically benefit from media coverage in Swimming Pool Scene and Hot Tub & Swim Spa Scene and online, and winners will receive free marketing support and PR to publicise their win.
Entries close on Monday August 15 and the winners will be announced at a special prize-giving and networking evening at The Vox conference centre within Resorts World, Birmingham on Monday October 24.
Set to be even bigger and better than ever before, the awards evening will begin with a business networking style drinks reception, sponsored by water treatment specialists Lonza.
Guests will have the opportunity to meet with all the companies involved in sponsoring the competition – helping to raise the profile of the winning companies and the industry as a whole.
Run by Waterland Media, the publishers of Swimming Pool Scene and Hot Tub & Swim Spa Scene, the awards event is deliberately timed to coincide with the new-style Hot Tub Living Expo, which takes place in Hall 11 of the NEC on Monday 24 and Tuesday 25 October.
Tickets for the awards event are now available to book online.
Tickets are priced at £50 +VAT (£60 total), which includes drinks on arrival, dinner and entertainment. With limited seats available, early booking is advised. An informal event, the dress code for the evening is smart casual
2016 Awards Categories
1. Product Of The Year
2. Supplier Of The Year
3. Website Of The Year
4. Best Marketing Initiative, Advert Or Photograph
Public Pool Awards
5. Water Leisure Venue
6. Holiday Park Pool Of The Year
7. Water Leisure Operator Of The Year
8. NEW! Hotel Pool Of The Year
9. NEW! School Pool Of The Year
10. Commercial Pool Project Of The Year
11. Commercial Refurbishment Project Of The Year
12. Residential Indoor Pool Of The Year
13. Residential Outdoor Pool Of The Year
14. Residential Pool Refurbishment Project Of The Year
15. Energy Effi ciency Award
16. Health & Wellness Project Of The Year
17. Overseas Project Of The Year
18. Hot Tub Project Of The Year
19. Swim Spa Project Of The Year
20. Pool & Spa Showroom Of The Year
21. Pool & Spa Retailer Of The Year
22. Pool & Spa Technician Of The Year
23. UK Team Of The Year
24. International Team Of The Year
25. Outstanding Swimming Pool Design
26. Special Achievement Award
How To Enter
1. Visit the awards website www.ukpoolandspaawards.co.uk/enter
2. Select the category that you wish to enter and complete the entry form – the more information you can provide, the better.
3. Have at least two photographs as jpeg available to upload at 300 dpi.
4. An entry fee of £30 plus VAT (£36 total) for each entry is
payable via Paypal at time of entry submission.
• There is no limit to how many entries a company or individual can make.
• If you don’t have time to complete the whole form now, you can use the
“Save for later” button and return at your convenience.