The Institute has confirmed the latest names in the frame following this year’s exam success. Certificates will be presented at the 2023 ISPE Awards, as part of the 129th ISPE One-Day Seminar, to be held in Cobham, Surrey on Thursday October 12th.
Various awards may be presented to those who submitted outstanding exam papers, including, The Gartside Cup for the ‘Student of the Year’ (for the highest total marks) and the Jim Johnson Filtration Shield for the best Filtration exam paper.
The October seminar is still in the planning stage but will have a theme of construction, looking at different types of swimming pool builds from start to finish, through to the eventual handover to the client.
Newly qualified IPSE Technicians are:
- Michael Beare – Finn Lough
- Thomas Busby – Rockingham Pools
- Estelle Clarke – SCP UK Ltd
- Keiran Cormell – Rockingham Pools
- Joseph Currie – Neuman Aqua
- Raiff Devlin – Freedom Leisure
- Sam Drew – Guncast Swimming Pools
- Dominic Gape – O’Donnell, Surrey
- Luke Goulbourn – Panache Pools
- Ryan Green – Tanby Leisure Products
- Bradley Ho – Clearwater Marine Group
- Kyle Kirby – Complete Spas
- Keiran MacDonald – Cheshire Wellness
- Ward McGarry – Jays Pool Maintenance
- Richard Medlock – Guncast Swimming Pools
- Luke Palmer – Specialist Pool Services
- Mitch Percy – Specialist Pool Services
- Sophie Simpson – Neuman Aqua
- Mike Sutcliffe – Poolcare Leisure