Buckingham Swimming Pools Ltd is looking to recruit a full-time Contract Manager to join our existing team.
Our Contracts Managers are responsible for ensuring that each project runs seamlessly, from client interfacing to working with our in-house design department and a team of engineers. The successful candidate must hold a full UK driving license and experience in construction management.
Benefits include: Competitive pay rates and pension scheme, 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Company Vehicle and mobile phone.
Salary: Attractive salary package
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Contracts Manager to undertake the following:
- Manage new build contracts on a day to day basis
- Ensure projects are completed to the very highest standard
- Manage sub-contractors and directly employed staff on projects
- Attend site meetings
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within the swimming pool industry is preferable
- Extensive knowledge of the construction industry
- Proven ability to lead teams
- Attention to detail oriented
- Ability to read construction drawings
- Computer literate
For further information or to apply for this position, please email your CV and covering letter to: