A four-year-old British girl is
recovering in hospital after being sucked
into a spa fi lter at a hotel complex in
Bulgaria.

Hidden Entrapment Danger Strikes Again

A four-year-old British girl is recovering in hospital after being sucked on to a spa filter at a hotel complex in Bulgaria. The little girl’s mother fought to free her daughter, Isabella, after her bottom became trapped by the vacuum. Thankfully, doctors were able to save Isabella’s life. She is now recovering from severe injuries […]

Read More
Tragic cases of drowning usually attract headline news.

Raising Awareness of Entrapment Dangers

With the school summer holidays in full swing, a campaign to raise awareness of the dangers of some swimming pools is being supported by the distributors of a leading pool safety release system. Every year incidents of so-called ‘entrapment’ – where limbs and other body parts are caught via strong suction from drains at the […]

Read More